5.7.2013

Trip to Fiskars

I went on a trip to Fiskars for the first time in my life. The day was very hot and moist. Sun was shining and we were sweating! I was there with my husband Tero and two other friends who also had never visited Fiskars. I highly recommend the place to anyone who loves handmade arts and crafts. There are many houses and buildings full of great handiworks! I spent some money and bought a handmade bottle opener (12 euros) and some door curtains (40 euros) (that keep the mosquitos outside). 

Here are the pictures from the trip!

My husband and our lovely dog Kaveri!

My hubby :)

A small bridge in the middle of the city.

I loved how the house is more visible in the water .

A detail from a brick. I haven't seen this kind of walls before.

Pretty wall.

More pretty wall. 

This is where I bought my bottle opener.

So many nice things made out of iron. 

There is a wood fire kiln outside. 

Just a pretty wall.

This is a detail from an art piece. 



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti