I was surfing in the internet yesterday and found this really handy template maker. You can easily create any size box or envelope template! Just put your measurements on the webpage and press CREATE. So easy! There are three different templates, two for boxes and one for envelopes. So easy to just print out and use :)
Check it out and have fun creating your own boxes!
This is what Ideogram says about this boxmaker:
This generator simply creates a custom sized paper model for a box or an envelope. It does the math and all the drawing-work for you.Some of the uses for a paper-box:
- A nice gift-wrap for a present with an irregular shape, for example a sphere or a jar.
- Profesional-looking package.
- Storage, for example: create card boxes to store all the assets from a board game.
- Use heavy paper for folding: the heaviest my printer can still manage is 180 grams. (Normal office paper is 80 grams)
- Use a scissors and a ruler to cut halfway through the dotted lines (scoring). This will give very sharp folds.
- Print on the same sheet twice. The first time you print the pattern, the second time you print the template om the backside.
- Print directly on paper with a pattern, for example paper used for scrap-books.
- Glue the template onto a piece of gift-wrap. This creates nice, thick paper.
- Profesionals: open the PDF in Inkscape or Illustrator and edit it.