3.10.2012

Pig bookmark for christmas!

I have been making many new bookmarks last few weeks. It includes a pig bookmark for christmas. :) It's been alot of fun! It all started from making the cat bookmark and now I have quite alot of variety in my bookmarks. They have become my bestseller over my jewelry items.

Here are some of my favorite bookmark designs:







My cute little earrings sell alot better in person than trough internet. I guess it is hard to realise the size and weight of the item trough the pictures and when people see them they actually wonder how I can make them so small and detailed. If you have any suggestions on what animals or designs you would like to see in Nellin Shoppi, leave me a comment or contact me! 

Here are some of the black jewelry currently for sale in Nellin Shoppi.











Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti